Swiftpro Terms and Conditions
USE OF THIS SITE
You agree not to:
(a) reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, display, use, reuse, re-publicize, assign, sublicense, sell, or exploit for any public or commercial purpose, any portion of this Site, use of this Site, or access to this Site.
(b) attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Site or any material or content displayed on this Site; and/or
(c) access or use this Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair this Site, or any server or network underlying this Site, or interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of this Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
From time to time, we may offer promotions on this Site. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from this Site.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. This Site, the services provided herein, the information on this Site and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Site and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Site, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
3. We do not warrant that this Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that this Site will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
4. While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THIS SITE, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
6. Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that this Site and/or our system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Site, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
7. Although we use reasonable endeavors to ensure that any software made available on this Site is suitable for downloading, installation and use by you, all such software is provided "as is" without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such software is virus free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such software, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation or use by you.
LINKS TO THIS SITE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Swiftpro and the Swiftpro logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Kanematsu Corporation, or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States and/or other countries. All website content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks on this Site are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Site without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on this Site is prohibited. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
For further information, please contact
100 Randolph Road
Somerset, New Jersey 08873